Striptease or Showgirls?
Sharing is caring!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “Weigh-In #3”
Showgirls all the way. Her teeth, her lap dances, her overzealous eating. Perfect.
Awesome! I have to say, I agree. Every girl needs a burger and fries every now and then!
I’m in a quandary over this one. I love all women, dressed, undressed, half-dressed, in the dark, in the light, in the park, on a flight, I do love women, but not green eggs and ham, Kip I Am. [8>])
Hahahaha, Kip! Too funny…
Nah, there’s no such thing as too funny, or too much fun, for that matter. [8>])
My God I have no idea. They’re both terrible. But I gotta say Burt Reynolds is pretty damn good in strip tease.
LOL, agree on both counts!
Omg showgirls 100 % !!! I have the delux edition it has a poster of Elizabeth Berkley topless it came with pasties. Who doesn’t love a game of pin the pastie on the stripper. This movie in my book is up there with glitter. So bad, it’s good.
“So bad, it’s good.” Describes Showgirls perfectly!